- 23:53 Ticket #422 (JID resource strings are case sensitive and should not be forced to ...) closed by
- fixed: Okay, that's fixed. The fix is a little bit bigger, I also added …
- 23:51 Changeset [98de2cc] by
- Now preserving case in JID resources, and handling them with case …
- 23:34 Changeset [3e6764a] by
- Added jabber_util unittests (buddy_add/_by_jid only ATM).
- 17:19 Changeset [edc767b] by
- Fixed two more embarassing memory leaks.
- 17:09 Changeset [da7b484] by
- Fixed memory leaking ipc_readline().
- 09:40 Ticket #423 (PHP Bot, MSN problems) created by
- I have a PHP running on bitlbee, but it won't receive messages, unless …
- 19:41 Ticket #422 (JID resource strings are case sensitive and should not be forced to ...) created by
- Some jabber server implementations do case sensitive matches against …
- 16:02 Ticket #421 (bitlbee is not doing SRV lookups on FreeBSD) created by
- bitlbee is not performing SRV lookups on FreeBSD. It expects …
- 17:47 Changeset [21a387f] by
- docu update
- 17:37 Changeset [89c68c7] by
- updates for 0.5.1
- 17:34 Changeset [b7fbeb4] by
- configure: match prefix with bitlbee's one otherwise bitlbee won't …
- 17:15 Changeset [ca911b4] by
- configure: update email
- 17:13 Changeset [aa4e3ed] by
- echo some config output at the end of configure
- 17:13 Changeset [eb4b91c] by
- configure: fix "./configure: line 2824: test: too many arguments"
- 09:47 Ticket #420 (Jabber offline status messages) created by
- Jabber doesn't show status messages of offline users. In poland it's …
- 21:58 Changeset [d419073] by
- Merging 1.2-5 Debian package.
- 17:13 Ticket #419 (bitlbee sends invalid IRC messages by failing to remove whitespace ...) created by
- Tested on Bitlbee 1.2 (Debian unstable 1.2-4) using OSCAR; client is …
- 00:26 Changeset [f00e3ad] by
- Avoid changing UID from init script (already done by BitlBee itself).
- 22:30 Changeset [e565ce2] by
- Stop ignoring distclean exit code.
- 21:49 Changeset  by
- Fix FSF address.
- 21:20 Changeset [945eb1e] by
- Add myself to uploaders, bump standards version to 3.8.0.
- 18:11 Changeset [7f69740] by
- Using a port list instead of a single range for the allowed Jabber …
- 00:13 Ticket #407 (Invitations to MUC not received) closed by
- fixed: Fixed. After all BitlBee can send them, so receiving would make a lot …
- 00:04 Changeset [5ec4129] by
- Added parsing of Jabber chatroom invitations.
- 16:15 Ticket #375 (problems compiling bitlbee-1.2) closed by
- duplicate: It means your distro is broken. :-P (You can disable SRV record …
- 16:06 Ticket #405 (error, can't drop an account..) closed by
- duplicate: Yep, it is.
- 16:03 Ticket #418 (Still allows login with incorrect auth password) closed by
- fixed: You have a # in front of the AuthMode line? You may want to remove …
- 01:29 Ticket #404 (Connection cleanup not working properly) closed by
- fixed: Okay, I think I fixed this now. I hope the fix didn't introduce any …
- 01:19 Changeset [52df5df] by
- This seems to fix the Yahoo! logoff code. I have no idea why this was …
- 21:09 Changeset [2e0f24d] by
- Merge support for cross-compiling for Windows using the mingw32 compiler.
- 03:43 Changeset [6a72a57] by
- Move OUTFILE determination to Makefile rather than configure.
- 03:21 Changeset [73c2dce] by
- Update docs, remove obsolete win32-related utilities.
- 03:16 Changeset [21e5d49] by
- Move SSPI SSL implementation to same directory as other SSL backends.
- 03:13 Changeset [8a4ae0d] by
- Ignore windows executable.
- 03:10 Changeset [fde7b91] by
- Implement ssl_pending() in bogus ssl backend.
- 03:09 Changeset [7f49a86] by
- Move random_bytes() back to lib/
- 03:09 Changeset [55eda08] by
- Provide thread-unsafe replacement for gmtime_r on Windows.
- 03:04 Changeset [7d3ef7b] by
- Fix undefined references.
- 02:49 Changeset [ddd4779] by
- Merge trunk.
- 23:29 Changeset [b6cd9e9] by
- The merge from the future. 2025 is going to be awesome. :-)
- 02:18 Changeset [1bf9492] by
- Use system lib directories and pkg-config directory from target when …
- 02:18 Changeset [12ebe74] by
- Deal with changes in configuration struct.
- 01:52 Changeset [c4a1036] by
- Merge integration branch.
- 20:07 Ticket #418 (Still allows login with incorrect auth password) created by
- i have this in my config file: # AuthMode = Closed and have a password …
- 19:17 Ticket #399 (charset check blocks my messages) closed by
- 13:26 Changeset [3355a82] by
- added a #define for AI_NUMERICSERV in s5bytestream.c (missing in ulibc).
- 12:58 Changeset [c821e8a] by
- merged in upstream r384. No conflicts.
- 12:49 Changeset [cce0450] by
- Added textual SOCKS5 error messages.
- 22:44 Changeset  by
- update public chat todo
- 09:31 Ticket #417 (Yahoo buddies don't appear on buddy/channel list.) created by
- I'm attempting to logon with my own yahoo account which has myself in …
- 13:51 Ticket #416 (Disable auto-joining of control channel) created by
- It would be a nice feature if one could choose whether one wants to be …
- 00:09 Ticket #415 (wrong names in jabber groupchats) created by
- In a jabber groupchat, people are named like the user part of their …
- 19:57 Changeset [de8e584] by
- Daemon mode is not an experiment anymore, it's running on …
- 14:42 Ticket #414 (name prefix/offline online) created by
- I think there could be an option beside the "show all buddies". The …
- 01:02 Changeset [8cd185c] by
- updates for 0.5.0
- 00:55 Changeset [7987be8] by
- tested with newer skype version
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.