- 13:15 Ticket #1284 (Twitter. handle follower requests) created by
- Protected Twitter-accounts receive follower requests, which have to be …
- 14:51 Ticket #1283 (Signal support) created by
- It would be awesome to have support for Signal in BitlBee. I know, …
- 20:44 Changeset [262a82b]master by
- BitlBee 3.5.1
- 18:08 Ticket #1282 (Null pointer dereference with file transfer request from unknown contacts) closed by
- fixed: Made public
- 18:05 Ticket #1281 (bitlbee-libpurple: Use after free when expiring file transfer requests) closed by
- fixed: Made public.
- 23:31 Ticket #1282 (Null pointer dereference with file transfer request from unknown contacts) created by
- == Description == Receiving a file transfer request from a contact …
- 23:31 Ticket #1281 (bitlbee-libpurple: Use after free when expiring file transfer requests) created by
- == Description == Pending file transfer requests expire after 120 …
- 22:40 Changeset [30d598c] by
- purple: Fix crash on ft requests from unknown contacts Followup to …
- 22:36 Changeset [53cb4ae] by
- More troubles because the fix from the Debian bug didn't match the fix …
- 11:54 Changeset [eaffd0d] by
- Few more tweaks to integrate 3.4.2-1.1 back into Debian history properly.
- 00:46 Changeset [b5fb903] by
- debian: Merge changes from 3.4.2-1.1 NMU into 3.5-1 Because …
- 22:27 Changeset [b8bc398] by
- Slight changes for Debian 3.5-1 upload.
- 22:16 Changeset [d17b3e1] by
- Remove dead/now unsupported IM protocols from debian/control.
- 08:16 Ticket #1280 (RPMLint issue call-to-mktemp) created by
- I get this warning when doing builds for lates 3.5 release. […] …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.