- 23:26 Changeset [b926d88] by
- Skype merge.
- 23:25 Changeset [6ba00ac] by
- skyped: give reasonable error message when cert is missing
- 17:50 Changeset [57a6eb5f] by
- Added direct dependency to bitlbee-common since Lintian really really …
- 17:07 Changeset [d717020] by
- Debian changelog entry update for 3.0.4-1.
- 16:38 Changeset [3f808ca] by
- Support HTTP/1.1 redirect status codes and use HTTPS for OAuth setup. …
- 12:54 Changeset [877686b] by
- Read both alias and server_alias properties for libpurple contacts. …
- 12:25 Ticket #421 (bitlbee is not doing SRV lookups on FreeBSD) closed by
- fixed: Sigh, that sucks. Maybe some day when I add support for an async DNS …
- 12:12 Changeset [e46db53] by
- Another packaging fix: Don't put skyped manpage in bitlbee-common.
- 22:54 Changeset [8b39b1a] by
- asciidoc dependency to build Skype docs.
- 22:43 Changeset [57da960] by
- Skype module packaging.
- 21:52 Ticket #863 ([Patch] allow jabber users to avoid sasl authentication) closed by
- fixed: Submitted as changeset:devel,840. Thanks!
- 21:47 Changeset [06b5893] by
- Merging non-SASL authentication patch from #863. This also implements …
- 21:37 Changeset [aee8c19] by
- Fix libresolv detection on FreeBSD. Based on a patch by ashish@….
- 09:28 Ticket #870 (Jabber/Google Talk disconnects (..stream error: str:text)) closed by
- invalid: What makes you think BitlBee is the one deciding to disconnect here …
- 02:13 Ticket #870 (Jabber/Google Talk disconnects (..stream error: str:text)) created by
- Hi, I previously sent a bug report about this, but my initial theory …
- 21:50 Changeset [b041b52] by
- Merging compiler warning fixes from vmiklos. This change also …
- 00:53 Changeset [d7edadf] by
- yahoo: unused-but-set-variables
- 00:53 Changeset [d18db32f] by
- oscar: unused-but-set-variables
- 00:53 Changeset [5dc7f90] by
- msn: unused-but-set-variables
- 06:09 Ticket #869 (aim/oscar away glitch) created by
- $ bitlbee -V BitlBee bzr-837 API version 030004 using "/away -one …
- 19:21 Changeset [df98ee8] by
- Version 3.0.4, probably.
- 19:14 Changeset [ca974d7] by
- Debug output tweaks: Try to send everything to stderr, and add ifdef …
- 23:33 BadContent edited by
- 10:32 Changeset [bd31661] by
- Somewhat improve debug logging of HTTP/SOAP stuff.
- 09:56 Ticket #868 (bee dies using otr trust someone and otr messages shown as notices) created by
- using the latest bee from bzw (since 833) otr seems not to work well …
- 11:46 Ticket #867 (Option to not store account passwords) created by
- It would be nice if there were an option to not store passwords with …
- 22:14 Ticket #866 (Workaround broken SASL implementation(s)) created by
- I am using Bitlbee against a broken OpenFire server which fails in the …
- 08:42 Changeset [191ac9d] by
- Merging typo fix for Skype config installation.
- 08:35 Ticket #853 (Possible path traversal in otr_save) closed by
- fixed: Done.
- 08:34 Changeset [ddcff199] by
- Merge from pesco.
- 18:41 Changeset [c77406a] by
- MSN: No clue if the OUT command can specify other reasons, but if so, …
- 00:41 Changeset [c7b94ef] by
- make sure we avoid file traversal in otr load/save functions (#853)
- 12:16 Changeset [3bd2f17] by
- msn_soap_debug_print may get called with NULL pointers. Pay attention.
- 07:48 Ticket #799 (libintl.so.8 missing while inslalling 3.0.3 port on Freebsd 7.2-RELEASE-p4) closed by
- invalid: Hrmm, that sounds like a problem with gmake, not with BitlBee..
- 07:47 Ticket #804 (configure : line 'twitter=1' unnecessarily duplicated.) closed by
- fixed: Heh, well spotted. :-) changeset:devel,830
- 07:46 Changeset [693ff09] by
- Removing duplicate twitter=1 line. Bug #804.
- 07:45 Ticket #805 (Twitter: auto-delete old tweets) closed by
- wontfix: Sounds like obscure enough that you should write a script for it. The …
- 07:41 Ticket #837 (When joining oscar (AOL IM) group chats, /names shows full contact ...) closed by
- moreinfo: Sounds like you're joining the wrong channel.. This is 7 weeks old …
- 07:40 Ticket #838 (Twitter stops fetching tweets after 5am CET) closed by
- 07:40 Ticket #846 (Bitlbee Start/Stop script in Debian doesn't stop bitlbee) closed by
- 07:28 Ticket #849 (My user account) closed by
- 07:25 Ticket #862 (HTML tags not correctly stripped with OTR) closed by
- duplicate: This is really in 3.0.3 I guess? This is likely a duplicate of #690 then.
- 06:50 Ticket #865 (Make bitlbee send "is away" and such status messages via &bitlbee ...) created by
- 13:11 Changeset [e4fc493] by
- Fix Skype typo: the in-tree config has a .dist suffix
- 08:18 Changeset [90fc864] by
- Hopefully this fixed #838. Patch from Artem Savkov, thanks! The …
- 07:38 Changeset [c945ee3] by
- Merge from vmiklos.
- 06:51 BadContent edited by
- 16:27 Changeset [d45b181] by
- Add missing 'skype/skyped.conf.dist'
- 18:48 Ticket #857 (Segfault on msn_soap_passport_sso_build_request, bzr 825) closed by
- worksforme: Hrmm, weird.. If you get this again with clear steps to reproduce, …
- 18:45 Ticket #858 (msn - Login error: Someone else logged in with your account) closed by
- worksforme: Ok!
- 11:34 BadContent edited by
- 11:49 Ticket #864 (Report error messages in appropriate channel) created by
- When an error is generated (e.g. message too long for Twitter), the …
- 14:37 Ticket #863 ([Patch] allow jabber users to avoid sasl authentication) created by
- Hi, I have the Problem that I need to use a xmpp-Server that is …
- 23:38 Ticket #862 (HTML tags not correctly stripped with OTR) created by
- When OTR is active and BitlBee is coloring the incoming messages, it …
- 15:34 Ticket #861 (A decent update mechanism for bitlbee in irssi) closed by
- worksforme: Feel free to comment if anything of the above is not clear. It doesn't …
- 15:33 Ticket #851 (OSCAR / ICQ Login does not work any more in newer bzr-revisions) closed by
- invalid: Wow submitter, submitting a blocker bug and not following up on comments?
- 03:28 Ticket #861 (A decent update mechanism for bitlbee in irssi) created by
- The update mechanism for bitlbee is not acting "decent" when bitlbee …
- 11:08 Ticket #848 ("alist" shortcut for "account list") closed by
- fixed: Hrmm, it's only documented in the "what's new", it seems. Fair enough. …
- 11:08 Changeset [5dd725d] by
- Document command shortening in another place.
- 10:45 Ticket #860 (Implement ssl_pending() for GnuTLS) closed by
- 10:43 Changeset [80acb6d] by
- GnuTLS now also needs ssl_pending() implemented. Bug #860.
- 02:09 BadContent edited by
- 15:36 Ticket #779 (Bitlbee hangs on buddy list request when compiled with GnuTLS an ...) closed by
- fixed: #860.
- 15:36 Ticket #860 (Implement ssl_pending() for GnuTLS) created by
- It should call through to gnutls_record_check_pending(). This is …
- 15:10 Ticket #859 (MSN Login Failure 3.0.3) closed by
- duplicate: #850
- 13:56 Ticket #859 (MSN Login Failure 3.0.3) created by
- Logging in: Authenticated, getting buddy list Login error: …
- 08:48 Ticket #858 (msn - Login error: Someone else logged in with your account) created by
- I'm using bitlbee r825, and I've been experiencing this issue: […] …
- 07:57 Ticket #857 (Segfault on msn_soap_passport_sso_build_request, bzr 825) created by
- Happens on log in, crashes the server. Backtrace […] Enabling …
- 02:50 Ticket #850 (bitlbee 3.0.3 will not connect to msn) closed by
- fixed: Err. changeset:devel,824 . Maybe I really should've posted a comment …
- 01:41 Changeset [03a8f8e] by
- Cleanup of http_client fix. Use g_strdup_printf and completely avoid …
- 15:49 Changeset [dff732d] by
- Undoing old workaround for MSN troubles and added more proper fix. The …
- 16:28 Ticket #856 ([Twitter] display friendships/incoming) created by
- My Twitter account is protected. New friend requests need to be ack'd. …
- 16:10 Ticket #855 ([Twitter] count URLs as $short_url_length) created by
- Twitter is forcing their t.co URL Wrapper in everything now. …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.